Our second giveaway this week (and the final giveaway for the month) comes courtesy of Chronicle Books. I love Chronicle — the design of their books is impeccable and you and your family are sure to enjoy these volumes of verse. Chronicle is giving away a set of three books to one of my lucky [...]~ read more ~
E. Kristin Anderson grew up in Westbrook, Maine and is a graduate of Connecticut College. She has a fancy diploma that says “B.A. in Classics,” which makes her sound smart but has not helped her get any jobs in Ancient Rome. Ms. Anderson is the co-editor of Dear Teen Me, an anthology based on the popular website. Her poetry has been published worldwide in many magazines and she is an assistant YA and Children’s editor at Hunger Mountain. Once upon a time she worked at The New Yorker. Look out for Ms. Anderson's work in the forthcoming anthology Coin Opera II, a collection of poems about video games from Sidekick Books and Futuredaze, an anthology of YA SciFi from Underwords. She now lives in Austin, TX and blogs at EKristinAnderson.com and MetreMaids.com. She is represented by Christina Hogrebe at the Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- @HoldenDCat Tele, usually, but Turkleton has been known to pull this move, too. in reply to HoldenDCat 10 hours ago
- @JenGenn Yes! I’m not a grad but I edit at @HungerMtn Which is pretty aweosme! @VCFA in reply to JenGenn 10 hours ago
- You know it’s time for bed when your cat attempts to “cuddle” on your lap top. Geez, kitty, I can take a hint. #bedtime #readingtime 11 hours ago
- RT @ZestBooks: #SuperPop author @TheOtherHarmon stops by @DearTeenMe today to share his advice to his teen self (plus Venn diagrams) http:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @ca_london: Ed Snowden’s ‘Sexxxxy’ 18 year old self has surfaced. I wonder what his @DearTeenMe post would now say. http://t.co/JlkveJf7… 11 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools