Today at the Tart, courtesy of Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, I’m giving away a copy of the latest from Mary Ann Hoberman, FORGET-ME-NOTS, illustrated by Michael Emberley. Leave a comment here to enter, and be sure to include your email address. U.S. addresses only, please! Winners will be chosen by the Random Number [...]~ read more ~
E. Kristin Anderson grew up in Westbrook, Maine and is a graduate of Connecticut College. She has a fancy diploma that says “B.A. in Classics,” which makes her sound smart but has not helped her get any jobs in Ancient Rome. Ms. Anderson is the co-editor of Dear Teen Me, an anthology based on the popular website. Her poetry has been published worldwide in many magazines and she is an assistant YA and Children’s editor at Hunger Mountain. Once upon a time she worked at The New Yorker. Look out for Ms. Anderson's work in the forthcoming anthology Coin Opera II, a collection of poems about video games from Sidekick Books and Futuredaze, an anthology of YA SciFi from Underwords. She now lives in Austin, TX and blogs at EKristinAnderson.com and MetreMaids.com. She is represented by Christina Hogrebe at the Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- @HoldenDCat Tele, usually, but Turkleton has been known to pull this move, too. in reply to HoldenDCat 3 hours ago
- @JenGenn Yes! I’m not a grad but I edit at @HungerMtn Which is pretty aweosme! @VCFA in reply to JenGenn 4 hours ago
- You know it’s time for bed when your cat attempts to “cuddle” on your lap top. Geez, kitty, I can take a hint. #bedtime #readingtime 4 hours ago
- RT @ZestBooks: #SuperPop author @TheOtherHarmon stops by @DearTeenMe today to share his advice to his teen self (plus Venn diagrams) http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @ca_london: Ed Snowden’s ‘Sexxxxy’ 18 year old self has surfaced. I wonder what his @DearTeenMe post would now say. http://t.co/JlkveJf7… 4 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools