To: Amy Freeman CC: Meghan Cox Gurdon Re: Darkness Too Visible Dear Ms. Freeman, I am disheartened to know that you did not find any books for your 13-year-old daughter at your local Barnes & Noble. I mean, the saddest part of this whole fandangle is that you went home without a book! Or maybe [...]~ read more ~
E. Kristin Anderson grew up in Westbrook, Maine and is a graduate of Connecticut College. She has a fancy diploma that says “B.A. in Classics,” which makes her sound smart but has not helped her get any jobs in Ancient Rome. Ms. Anderson is the co-editor of Dear Teen Me, an anthology based on the popular website. Her poetry has been published worldwide in many magazines and she is an assistant YA and Children’s editor at Hunger Mountain. Once upon a time she worked at The New Yorker. Look out for Ms. Anderson's work in the forthcoming anthology Coin Opera II, a collection of poems about video games from Sidekick Books and Futuredaze, an anthology of YA SciFi from Underwords. She now lives in Austin, TX and blogs at EKristinAnderson.com and MetreMaids.com. She is represented by Christina Hogrebe at the Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Photoset: freshorphresh: Presenting Horrible Movie Clichés, an illustrated guide, brought to you by the New… tmblr.co/Z1YYzvlasFIn 1 hour ago
- @BarbFerrer Agreed! Though I make exceptions for @mishacollins and @NathanFillion in reply to BarbFerrer 16 hours ago
- @BarbFerrer that’s what I think every time I see a celebrity Twitter account. Twitter must be a PR nightmare. in reply to BarbFerrer 16 hours ago
- Ever have that dream where you realize you’re dreaming and in the dream you’re like man this dream would be… tmblr.co/Z1YYzvlYg-eo 16 hours ago
- @hannahmosk So true. I have a reoccuring dream where I’m in grad school & haven’t been class…ever. And then I wake up & it’s glorious. in reply to hannahmosk 16 hours ago
Powered by Twitter Tools